All prices mentioned are per person on a twin sharing basis and are all subject to a 5% GST.
- All meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Stay in the properties as mentioned in itinerary
- Experienced trip leaders
- All experiences mentioned in the itinerary
- Your vehicle cost and fuel (unless mentioned in the itinerary as included)
- Any cost arising out of vehicle breakdown (unless mentioned otherwise)
- Any additional charges to book properties, due to unforeseen circumstances such as adverse weather conditions
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions Personal requirements – Alcohol, cigarettes, laundry, additional room service charges etc
- Any excursion, activity or sightseeing not explicitly mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Tips & gratuities
For a detailed list of inclusions and exclusions specific to your trip, please refer to the Trip Brochure
Insurance is not included. We recommend you include a travel insurance.
Why could there be a change in the Itinerary?
Most times, a change is itinerary is either due to weather conditions, road blockages or any other natural/political circumstances. Our team tries it’s best to ensure we stay on track but if there are any additional reservations required/if the trip is extended due to this, the additional cost will be borne by the traveller.
Health & Fitness
Each participants must be in good health, and ideally have a reasonable level of physical fitness. It is mandatory for you to inform and educate us on all your health conditions, as our on-board first aid responder needs to be equipped with such information to deal with any contingencies in the best possible manner.
Please mention all your conditions and medications in your registration form. Anyone who suffers from any major ailments like heart, lung, bronchial or muscular disorders, very high blood pressure, or acute asthma may not be permitted to join such an expedition, even after we accept the booking amount. In this case, the full amount will be refunded to the participant within the week of us inspecting the information.
How to Book:
30% of the trip cost needs to be paid to reserve your spot. Remaining amount is due 90 – 60 days prior to the trip start date. Please reference the trip brochure for details regarding your trip.